[xubuntu-users] Repo issues

linux.rog at gmail.com linux.rog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 02:03:11 UTC 2019

Maybe try
    apt-get dist-upgrade

Or, there is a new version of The GIMP available. Try un-installing what you have
   apt-get autoclean
   apt-get dist-upgrade

Then download from
https://www.gimp.org/downloads
And install.

Always read release notes first.

FWIW,  Xubuntu16.04 is at end of life site you might upgrade first and go from tbere.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.