[xubuntu-users] Viber on 32 bit Architecture

Klaipedaville on Google klaipedaville at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 05:09:57 UTC 2018

Right. Thank you. However, that’s exactly what this wine (www.winehq.org) is for as far as I understand. Their software is supposed to run any windows’ program / application within Linux environment no matter whether it is 32 or 64 bit. There are a lot of tutorials and instructions online showing how to run any windows.exe on Linux "in wine". It's pretty much like running Windows in a VM or something. The idea of this wine is excellent but I am not sure about its implementation and application in practice. According to these numerous "how to"s and all the other tutorials it's working but I cannot seem to get it working on mine.

Regards,
Dennis