[xubuntu-users] Daily iso no bootable

Максим Терентьев terentev.mn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 07:09:59 UTC 2018

Hi, I want test daily iso bionic-beaver.

I write bash script, that downloading (every day at 03:15 UTC) iso from:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/daily-live/current/bionic-desktop-amd64.iso

Whenever (last week) when I try boot from usb I got error:
 "Booting kernel failed: Invalid argument"
make usb by: dd if=bionic-desktop-amd64.iso of=/dev/sdc bs=4M

Also I tried boot from pxe and got errors:
[FAILED]Failed to mount FUSE Control File System
[FAILED]Failed to mount Kernel Configuration File System
---
[FAILED]Failed to mount /tmp
[FAILED]Failed to start Set console font and keymap
Press Enter for maitence
(or press Control-D to continue) :

Try on two machines
hardware1: