[xubuntu-users] Testing for Xubuntu Introduction Session

Len Philpot lphilpot01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:10:20 UTC 2018

Speaking only for myself, something written would be preferable as long as
there's a place / means to ask questions (here?) in the event of issues. I
have no objection to chat, but given a choice (in general) I'll opt for
documentation. ... as long as I can ask later.  :-)

Thanks.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 1:00 PM, flocculant <flocculant at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> On 09/03/18 18:50, Len Philpot wrote:
>
> On March 9, 2018 12:44:54 flocculant <flocculant at gmx.co.uk>
> <flocculant at gmx.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Is there an appetite amongst the community for us to run a fairly
>> informal session on how you could join in?
>>

> A concise 1-2-3 based tutorial / guide would be nice for those of us who
> haven't participated before.
>
> Thanks
>

> *Len Philpot* -- lphilpot01 at gmail.com
> Sent from AquaMail on Google Pixel
>

> written or a live session on irc that people could ask things that confuse
> them?

*Len Philpot*
lphilpot01 at gmail.com
Sent from webmail