[xubuntu-users] Bionic Beta racing along - testing needed

flocculant flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 21:20:50 UTC 2018

The first $6million beta will be available some time in the next few
hours for testing.

This is the first of 2 milestones we are taking part in prior to the
release of 18.04 in April. Being an LTS we'll be supporting this release
for 3 years.

Please help to test this milestone - everyone should be able to do
something to test our milestones.

If you think there's little point in testing - please have a read of
https://xubuntu.org/news/testing-for-xubuntu/

Once the milestone makes it to the ISO tracker - you'll be able to find
it on here

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/387/builds

thanks all

Kev