[xubuntu-users] Alt+Fn switches to tty console?!

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 15 06:19:24 UTC 2018

On Fri 2018-06-15 (08:11), Ulli Horlacher wrote:

> > Alt+F1 switches to the tty console 1
> >
> > In the past I have had to press Control+Alt+Fn to switch the console.
>
> Another PC now has the same bug, AFTER an "apt-get upgrade"!

After reboot (because of new kernel) the old standard behaviour with
Control+Alt+Fn is back again.

Still, this is a NASTY bug and I want to know which program /
configuration handles the console switching key sequence?

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<20180615061130.GA32373 at rus.uni-stuttgart.de>