[xubuntu-users] How to Report Kernel Problems?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jan 17 13:23:38 UTC 2018

On Wed 2018-01-17 (13:35), Fran├žois P. Rotzinger wrote:

> >> "hibernate" does not work either with the 4.13.0-26 kernel
> > hibernate does work for me - but not resume:
> > Rebooting looks ok, I can see the resuming kernel messages, but then it
> > results in a blank black screen. Ctrl-Alt-Del does not work, I have to
> > power off.
> >

> That's exactly what I observed. With the 4.10 kernel, everything works well.

Please add this as a comment to my bug-report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-hwe/+bug/1743399

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<56e491a9-27c1-a1a1-9eeb-b64a1d1f7951 at gmx.ch>