[xubuntu-users] Chromium updates (16.04 LTS) - you tube clips

Steve V nwpassage56 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:10:21 UTC 2018

Haven't used Firefox as like you I have been using Chromium for years and
it's very easy to use different Flavors and be able to keep bookmarks.
There is a vulnerability apparently with the password manager?

I also use the heck out of casting you tube to my TV. It glitches at least
once a day and I have to reset the TV. I've gotten used to doing that,
considering I'm watching news and the like all day.