[xubuntu-users] video problem after installation on DVD

Luke Van Dervoort vanluke64 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 19:01:44 UTC 2018

dude, sorry about the chemo. Mine went like a breeze this year. That
chemical must be nasty.

Anyhow, here's a thought. Do you have a pc keyboard around somewhere?  I'm
thinking if you plug that in a long with the mac keyboard you might be able
to switch to another tty to see what your doing. Tty is usual ctrl-alt-f1
through about f8

Have you tried a later version of xubuntu?

I installed ubuntu on a mac mini about the same age, can't remember how I
did it ...