[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 16.04 - WPS Office + Software Updater issue

Karel P Coors kpcoors at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:46:27 UTC 2018

Good day,

I get a message: an error occurred, please run Package Manager from the
right click menu or apt-get in a terminal to see what is wrong. The
error message was: 'Unknown error: <class system error> E: the package
WPS Office needs to be reinstalled, but I can't find an archive for it.
This usually means that your installed packages have unmet dependencies.

I see WPS Presentation and WPS Writer in menu--both work.

I have tried sudo apt remove. Sudo apt uninstall. Sudo apt purge. None
resolve the issue.

Simultaneously I get the Software Updater has stopped
unexpectedly...........

Does anyone have suggestions please? Appreciate your time.

Cheers

--
Karel P Coors