[xubuntu-users] Thunar Saved Searches possible?

mail@mikesimms.eu mail at mikesimms.eu
Mon Apr 16 20:50:35 UTC 2018

Is it possible somehow to set up a permanent 'Saved search' with the files that have been created or changed today show up in a list in Thunar for example? Like the saved search that is you can do it (dare I say it) in Windows - let's keep the search to within the user's home folder, not in any hidden directories, The point would be just to make it easier to find file that I'm about to attach to an e-mail.

Mike