[xubuntu-users] System slow, multiple thunar processes running

John R. Sowden jsowden at americansentry.net
Sat Sep 2 16:39:25 UTC 2017

It is taking 5-7 seconds from when I click on a menu selection until the
computer responds in FF, TB, etc.  I ran top and found several (4)
processes of thunar running.  I do not have any file manager open.  I
wrote about this a bit ago.  I was given an instruction to kill the
process then but now, if it is possible, i would like to stop this from
happening.  It also appears that the process numbers are changing.

Any thoughts?

John