[xubuntu-users] No scrollbar steppers in xfce4-terninal

Len Philpot lphilpot01 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 23:25:34 UTC 2017

Related question, albeit more general.
Please excuse my GTK / theme ignorance, but can anything built on GTK+3
be themed to look (more) like GTK+2? For example, make the title bar
narrow, with only caption and window buttons on it? Can tabs be made to
look more like GTK+2? I don't know how much of (what I think of as) the
default GTK+3 "look" is hardwired and immutable, vs. themed.
As an example of what I'm thinking of, compare MenuLibre (GTK+3) and
xfce4-terminal 0.63 (GTK+2). Purely personal preference, but I really
dislike the whole GTK3+ look and feel. IMO, clunky and ugly, but once
again my preference.
Thanks.

--
Len Philpot