[xubuntu-users] Monitor switching hotkey?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Mon May 29 05:55:46 UTC 2017

On Tue 2017-05-23 (10:33), fred roller wrote:

> Typically the catch process for what you experienced is time.  If the
> external monitor blanked because of setting conflict then the confirmation
> window, which would pop up, would time out after 30 seconds I believe.

This is true only when I change the resolution, but not the monitor port!

> Additionally, you should have on your laptop function keys which will cycle
> monitor settings.  Mine is fn+F10 on a Lenovo.

My Lenovo thinkpad 430s does not have such a function key.

Therefor I was asking for a xfce function.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<CAN4K06tYobfydpdwg=AFc+F2b2-_1g8ZQVsjCDKu3fZwDGyA-Q at mail.gmail.com>