[xubuntu-users] Monitor switching hotkey?

Subhadip Ghosh subhadip.sky at gmail.com
Sat May 27 05:51:52 UTC 2017

In my case, it does not ask for the confirmation. It simply takes the
last used configuration from - extend, duplicate, projector only and
laptop only whenever I connect an external monitor or projector to my
laptop. And on my Dell laptop, Fn + F8 is the key combination for
changing display setting.

Regards,
Subhadip