[xubuntu-users] No indication of disk checks at login

Joao Monteiro jmonteiro257 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 16:33:17 UTC 2017

Yaics... thank you for this one Peter, honestly. I just bought - two months
ago or so - a spanky new Dell to my daughter and it still brings the hard
disk activity led built in. I never thought manufacturers would ever get
rid off it, considering how absurdly cheap an led is and how useful it
is... goes to show what greed and stupidity combined can do, my oh my...
lol...

Anyway. I live in Lindon, UK, so I'm not aware if these changes are being
implemented in new machines all over the world or just some "pioneering"
countries right now...

In any case, thanks for pointing it out... I didn't even look at it when I
purchased the laptop for the girl... yup... silly me... took it for
granted, sigh...

Kind Regards

Joao