[xubuntu-users] Dell 5520

Subhadip Ghosh subhadip.sky at gmail.com
Sat May 13 07:53:00 UTC 2017

Hi David,

Probably you have already bought the laptop. So my reply might not be of
any real help to you. I bought a Dell Inspiron laptop that came with
Ubuntu 14.04 preinstalled. I upgraded it to Ubuntu 16.04 and then I
switched to Xubuntu 16.04. I never had any problem with the wifi. I
rarely use the bluetooth but it seems to work with both Ubuntu and
Xubuntu. The brightness control works. Pretty much everything seems to
work perfectly. And the best part is that the laptop feels snappier with
Xubuntu on it.

Thanks,
Subhadip