[xubuntu-users] latest update issue 16.04

Justin O'Shea 191jordan at gmail.com
Thu May 4 01:10:44 UTC 2017

all good, turns out it was a bug with the update manager - for some reason
they decided to only send half the kernel due to a 'phasing' policy (which
they have now changed). Which killed a lot of peoples wifi and ethernet.

Easily solved by running dist-upgrade via terminal, which I normally do,
but was feeling lazy that day. :(