[xubuntu-users] How to re-add Pulse Audio volume control to notification area (probably a FAQ)

Len Philpot lphilpot01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:57:35 UTC 2017

I'msure I accidentally removed it, but don't remember. :-) Anyway, my
volume control is no longer inthe notification area (Note, I'm *not*
referring to the Ubuntu indicator plugin). Audio is still functional, I
can launch the volume control app, itworks, etc. All is OK - Just no
applet in the notification area.
I've Googled, but haven't come across how to re-add it...? The
notification area settings show a number of apps/icons, but not sound.
Suggestions?

Xubuntu 16.04.2

Thanks.
--
*Len Philpot* lphilpot01 at gmail.com <mailto:lphilpot01 at gmail.com>
/Sent from Thunderbird on Xubuntu Linux/