[xubuntu-users] Force app to launch maximized?

Len Philpot lphilpot01 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:46:33 UTC 2017

On 03/05/2017 01:11 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> 2. if an app shouldn't provide geometry options use tools to handle
>     windows. For your purpose  xdotool  and  wmctrl  are helpful.

I'll take a look at one of the tools you mentioned, since menulibre has
no geometry options that I can find. I've used --geometry manytimes on
older X11 apps, but if menulibre supports it, I haven't found it.

Thanks.

*Len Philpot* lphilpot01 at gmail.com <mailto:lphilpot01 at gmail.com>
/Sent from Thunderbird on Xubuntu Linux/