[xubuntu-users] Re.: Re.: Background

João Morais johnny.morais at live.com.pt
Tue Jun 20 18:09:39 UTC 2017

I will try to explain again.
So this is for my school and we are trying to install Xubuntu 17.04 on every PC. We have a admin account to setup the permissions and everything else, and we have have the other account that will be like "normal", it won't have any admin permission. So, what I want you to help me with is: trying to set up that "normal" account to not change any background settings (wallpaper, colors, etc.).
Because, as you may know the little kids are always trying to make their own "desktop".
Please, if you know a way of doing this help me.
Best regards.