[xubuntu-users] How to get the right information about a "crash"

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Jul 17 20:35:34 UTC 2017

On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 20:33:29 +0200, Willem Hobers wrote:
>I assume that my error is sent to someone, somewhere.

If you are using some tool to report issues, e.g. Apport, carefully
learn how to use this tool and how to avoid privacy risks.

"Apport collects potentially sensitive data, such as core dumps, stack
traces, and log files. They can contain passwords, credit card numbers,
serial numbers, and other private material. -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Apport