[xubuntu-users] hibernation in Xubuntu 17.04

Mike Miller mbmiller+l at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:20:25 UTC 2017

To clarify one thing:  I'm not sure that 16.04 will hibernate on my
laptop.  Isn't hardware a big issue with hibernation?  If we're sure
that 16.04 will hibernate on my laptop, then I'll just kill 17.04 and
install 16.04 LTS.  That wouldn't be a big deal for me so I might just
try it anyway.  LTS is a good thing and I don't plan to do a lot of
fancy stuff with the laptop -- mostly read PDF files, strangely.  ;-)

Thanks again to all!

Mike