[xubuntu-users] plug-and play monitor loses configuration

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Wed May 18 22:46:44 UTC 2016

Hi Nino,

Canonical recommends using the '////do-release-upgrade' command.
Depending on how much you have to back up on this system and the
capacity of your backup devices, it might not be a bad idea to do a
clean install.  In that case, ___after you've backed up your system___,
go to the xubuntu website and download the amd64 image of 16.04.  Burn
it to a DVD using the xfburn or brasero image option.  You might want to
use DBAN and blank the drive before installing 16.04.

Jordan