[xubuntu-users] Xenial Issues and Ubuntu Tweak Replacement

Ian Prideaux worzel at gmx.co.uk
Fri May 6 06:59:41 UTC 2016

On 28/04/16 14:17, Victor Forberger wrote:
> 16.04 is an LTS release. But, an upgrade path from the previous LTS --
> 14.04 -- to 16.04 will not become formalized (i.e., accessible) until
> the first point release is ready -- 16.04.1.

Yes, that was how I understood it to be. However, Every time I start my
machine I get a popup saying "Ubuntu 16.04 LTS Upgrade Available. A new
version of Ubuntu is available. Would you like to upgrade?" and offering
me the options "Don't Upgrade", "Ask Me Later", "Yes, Upgrade Now".

I always click "Ask Me Later".
If I'm not supposed to upgrade yet, then why does it keep asking?
If I click "Don't Upgrade", will it stop asking me until 16.04.01, or
will it never ask me again?
Why does it say Ubuntu, instead of Xubuntu?