[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 16.04 install software, in particular input method

Thomas Blasejewicz nyuwa at hb.tp1.jp
Wed May 4 10:33:36 UTC 2016

Nobody has any idea?
Xubuntu 16.04 does NOT let me install ANY other language beside English
and ANY attempts at installing any input method editor failed.
This does/did work with xubuntu 14.04 / 15.05 and all other linux
flavors I used before.

The "Software (center)" does not recognize any IMEs.

Is this supposed to be "normal"?
Or even an improvement?
Thomas