[xubuntu-users] How can I edit the whisker menu

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:09:08 UTC 2016

I'm baffled by the whisker menu.  I want to edit what's in it, but I'm
having little luck.  I'm not even sure what doc to read.

So, of course, I right-clicked on the icon, and went to Edit Applications.
On expanding "System" I see a long list of applications, including Menu
Editor, which sounded promising.  But despite appearing in the list for
System, it does not appear in the actual whisker menu under System and I
don't see any option to make it do so.  If I can't do that, I don't have
much hope of adding anything that's actually new.

So what obvious thing is it that I'm missing?  I think what I'm looking for
should be obvious, and I'm afraid I missed the obvious (this is more and
more frequent as I get older).

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */