[xubuntu-users] 3 problems with Xubuntu 16.04

Florian Coste fcoste21 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 14:19:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thank you Frostsongr for your technique, but could you explain me a little
bit more what is the magic here ? I understand what does /bin/chvt but I
don't understand what is supposed to mean this line :

[Seat:*]
session-cleanup-script=/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/VTswitch

Are you sure, I'm supposed to write it at this file :
/etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/50-myconfig.conf ? Because there is other
config files like '/etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf'
'/etc/lightdm/users.conf'

Can you explain me a little bit more this workaround, please ?

By the way, I experiment the same thing as gz9 :

Problem 3) It is very slow to shut down - WAY TOO SLOW.

It's very slow to shut down for me also ! Have you the same problem, here ?

Thanks