[xubuntu-users] Mouse Cursor (theme) Behaviour

Andreas Bayu andreasbayu89 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:01:41 UTC 2016

I'm so curious about mouse theme behavior differently around my
workspaces. I have my cursor themed after oxygen. In applications
windows they show up properly. But in desktop, panels, thunar they
revert back to default theme cursor. Is this some kind of bug? I've
search this problem on net, found some (in previous release) but no
solutions there. I'll be glad if someone can explain what happened here.
Thanks.

I use xubuntu 16.04 on notebook with intel based CPU.