[xubuntu-users] Mouse pointer Was: Package Testing - Xenial Xerus

blind Pete 0123peter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 23:59:42 UTC 2016

flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:

> On 13/01/16 03:35, blind Pete wrote:
>> flocculant at gmx.co.uk wrote:
[snip]

>> Does this deserve a bug report or a feature request on launchpad,
>> tracker, or at XFCE?
> Looks like a bug to me - package is xcursor-themes afaik.
[snip]

It looks like somebody who knows something reads this and fixed the
bug.  :-)  It happened so quickly that I assume it was an Ubuntu or
Xubuntu bug rather than an upstream XFCE bug.

BUT, I am still ignorant about correct bug reporting procedure.

Presumably this is a reasonable place to ask, "Is this a bug?".
That seems like a reasonable first step to me.  Does anyone want
to contradict me or enlighten me?

Thanks for fixing the bug - whoever you are.

--
blind Pete
Sig goes here...