[xubuntu-users] Xubuntu 16.04 : no more xfce4-mixer?!

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Dec 27 20:14:10 UTC 2016

On Tue 2016-12-27 (09:53), flocculant wrote:

> Make sure it's installed then. Package is actually called pavucontrol,
> should be available to add to panel now.

It is installed:

root at watschel:~# dpkg -l | grep pavu
ii  pavucontrol                                 3.0-3build1                                amd64        PulseAudio Volume Control

But I cannot see it in panel's "Add New Items":

http://fex.rus.uni-stuttgart.de:8080/fop/wTJuow5m/X-20161227210910.png

Yes, I can start via terminal, but I would like to have it in the panel
(easier to remember).

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Server und Virtualisierung
Rechenzentrum TIK
Universitaet Stuttgart         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Allmandring 30a                Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
70569 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<2f1d907c-925a-039a-45ce-9212399ffdce at gmx.co.uk>