[xubuntu-users] Broken distro deposited on the official website

user xxxiter at rambler.ru
Mon Dec 19 23:08:55 UTC 2016

I'm trying to install Xubuntu 16.04 32 bit downloaded by ".torrent" link:
http://torrent.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/xenial/release/desktop/xubuntu-16.04.1-desktop-i386.iso.torrent
1. After writing the image to a flashdrive using Ubuntu Boot Disc utility I got the following message on load:
"Missing parameter in configuration file. Keyword: path
gfxboot.c32: not a COM32R image" .
Tested on 2 laptops.
2. There is no checksum on visible place of the website so I'm not able to check the correctness of downloaded the image.
3. Aren't mentioned above bugs too serious to happen with "the most popular and user friendly" OS?