[xubuntu-users] You spreng my PC

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Dec 5 10:56:57 UTC 2016

On 2016-12-03 13:50, Benjamin Liehr wrote:
> last friday, i've installed the latest version of XUBUNTU.
> So, yesterday, my PC lags and after the lag, all files are turned in
> readonly. After a restart, too. So, i must delete xubunti and i must
> install the normal ubuntu, but:
>
> Sorry, mistake in partition ata1.00: hard resetting link / cmd
> failed, The system is readonly.
>
> So. You sprenged my PC. Thanks for this. And i cant reset my
> diskspace because: SDA cant find
>
> I want help.

Hi Benjamin,

is important data on any of your drives and especially on the failing
drive you didn't backup? Before we continue to help you, we need to
know, if some data requires a backup or if nothing important is on any
of your drives and especially not on the failing drive you didn't
already backup.

Regards,
Ralf