[xubuntu-users] Problems Booting after 15.10-16.04 Upgrade

Karagkiaouris Diamantis diam.karag.dev at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:19:48 UTC 2016

Dear John,

Have you installed the proprietary drivers for you machine in the
screens in boot menu. If this is the case you must remove them and
install the open source one. Also it would be helpful if you could check
lightdm (the corresponding gdm) with the following command:

sudo systemctl status lightdm.service

Kind Regards,
Diamantis