[xubuntu-users] OT: better bootable thumb drive creator than unetbootin?

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 12:24:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

Okay OT but someone here must know.  I've never been able to create a
bootable thumb drive from iso using unetbootin.  Specifically, I need to
make a dban thumb drive to wipe a netbook (no cd drive). unetbootin
gives me a menu of scripts on bootup. This menu is useless.  Seems that
a lot of the thumb drive creation software is written as windows
software for windows users who want to create a bootable linux distro
iso.  That doesn't help me.  Better ideas?

Thanks
Jordan