[xubuntu-users] Xenial Issues and Ubuntu Tweak Replacement

jules s s.julez at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 13:20:16 UTC 2016

Hi!

I guess this post over at omgubuntu explains it quite well:
http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/04/how-to-upgrade-ubuntu-14-04-to-ubuntu-16-04-lts

16.04 is LTS. But upgrading from 14.04. to 16.04 is going to work after the
first "Point-Release" - that will happen in June/July.

Don't worry, everything is fine with your current 16.04 LTS installation :)