[xubuntu-users] Network is slow, ver. 16.04 -- Diagnostic informatn.

Paul D. Bain paulbain at pobox.com
Wed Apr 27 17:59:40 UTC 2016

On 04/27/2016 11:13 AM, fred roller wrote:

> Any specific information would help to troubleshoot.  Computer, nic,
> what the differences are, etc.

	Yes, that is the correct response.  The first step of trouble-shooting
is  __ALWAYS__ to generate diagnostic information.  On Linux, there are
many tools for generating such information, e.g., dstat, netstat,
iostat, iwconfig, iwlist, mii-tools, etc.

	Please generate some diagnostic information, and post relevant
information to this mailing list.

Sincerely,
Paul Bain