[xubuntu-users] Internet working very slow on xubuntu 16.04

palansh agarwal palanshagarwal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:02:06 UTC 2016

I have Lenovo G500s. I just formatted my machine and did a clean install.
Internet was great on xubuntu 14.04. ifconfig gives fine results

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 7:57 AM, LibreGuarani <libreguarani at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mmm.. I find that my Xubuntu's internet connection works faster than my
Windows machine. What kind of computer do you have and your wifi/ethernet
card?

> On 2016-04-27 10:54 AM, palansh agarwal wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have just installed xubuntu 16.04 in dual boot. While my internet
works blazing fast in windows, it seems to be working too slow in xubuntu.
Any help will be appreciated.