[xubuntu-users] From beta 2 to final release

Roy sp-pua at hotmail.fr
Fri Apr 22 11:05:07 UTC 2016

Hi guys !

I was using the final beta version 16.04 for quite a while, and now that
the final LTS version is out, I was wondering if the beta users can
upgrade to the final release directly, without re-installing the release
version (it seemed obvious at first, but I'm not quite sure now).

Because when it was announced yesterday, I had no new update in the beta
build. I guess the different updates over the last few days were aimed
to get closer to the release version, but still, not quite sure.

If anyone knows, your help would be appreciated ! Thanks

Roy.