[xubuntu-users] Program not listening on right port

Bonjour Madame bonjourmadame30 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:09:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am new on Linux, and I am facing an issue I don’t know how to solve.
I am trying to run the sip server kamailio on the port 5085 with ip address 192.168.0.2 without success.
I changed the listening port and address in the configuration file kamailio.cfg and restarted the program which says running.
However, when I check the listening ports with the command lsof -I :5085 or lsof -I 5060 or sudo netstat -plnt , kamailio is not listed.
What is the issue? How can I solve it? Again starting kamailio says: listening on 192.168.0.2:5085

Thanks

Sent from Mail for Windows 10