[xubuntu-users] Xenial Xerus Testing Final

flocculant at gmx.co.uk flocculant at gmx.co.uk
Sun Apr 17 08:11:35 UTC 2016

We are now 4 or 5 days away from release.

So if you've been thinking about testing iso's for us all and haven't
got around to it - have a go - it's quite simple :)

We've got important bugs listed on the draft release note [1] check the
date at the top for when we last edited that.

There is a bug affecting most people where you don't see the try/install
dialogue and the iso lands at the live session desktop [2]

_You can still however test the iso for our parts reporting to the
tracker as normal. _

As always report to the tracker >
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/351/builds

regards