[xubuntu-users] Orage Bug (caligaris)

el_gallo_azul el_gallo_azul at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 22:27:37 UTC 2016

Yes I have exactly the same problem on 14.04 as well. If I click on the "previous" arrow, it usually goes straight to November 2015 (sometimes to other months in 2015 or 2016), and "next" usually goes to August 2017 (sometimes to other months in 2016 or 2017). It's a shame, because using that calendar would be much more useful than the alternatives that I am forced to use. Greg

Message: 1