[xubuntu-users] Positive Feedback For The Xubuntu Team

Don donohio53 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:13:09 UTC 2015

Fred,

Thanks for your comments.  I tried several systems and liked features of
many, but find a good home within the Ubuntu flavors that I mentioned.

Hope the team can/does read our positive remarks.  Previously have used
Linux Mint and Manjaro XFCE before and loved them both too.  Had questions
that I could not get answered about updating config files with Manjaro, and
figured that a six month new system upgrade, might work better for me.
Mint just felt stale fast.  And due to their tinkering with the
Ubuntu/Debian core, not all updates to the system are recommended without
risking breakage.  So decided to move up the chain one step to the Ubuntu
gang.

Don