[xubuntu-users] Positive Feedback For The Xubuntu Team

Fred Roller fredroller66 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 19:59:06 UTC 2015

+1 To the developers.  Burned all my window bridges back in 2005 and
after some trials landed on Xubuntu.  I haven't looked back.  The few
issues that have come, and they do, just how computers are, the team has
really knocked them down and made a reliable, easy to use system.  I use
Xubuntu as a first OS for Linux newbies who are interested in trying for
the first time.  Good job!

-- Fred