[xubuntu-users] Not able to execute .sh files

Michele Mor m.mor.mail at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 22:42:59 UTC 2015

Hi.

Sorry for not replying earlier but did not have time to test your
suggestion.
I think that I have made a mistake typical of a Window user.

If I type in terminal: spoon.sh, then I have "spoon.sh: command not found".
If I type in terminal: ./spoon.sh, then everything works OK.

My question is then: why does it work using ./ ?

Thanks for your help.
Michele