[xubuntu-users] which printer/scanner for linux/linux Mint

Rob Ward rl.ward at bigpond.com
Sat Nov 7 23:37:40 UTC 2015

My plain USB connected Canon LiDE 100 runs 'out of box' with SimpleScan
for 15.04 and previously 14.04 (XUbubtu),
no really fancy features, but is very handy and uncomplicated.

*Rob Ward*
Lake Tyers Beach, 3909
Lake Tyers Beach Website <http://www.laketyersbeach.net.au>
XP to XUbuntu - The journey, join me!