[xubuntu-users] (no subject)

Leon Smith Leon.37428 at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 20:21:45 UTC 2015

To boot again from the USB you will need to either press a key during
your boot sequence to choose a boot device (often F8 or F9) or to edit
the settings of your BIOS to change the boot order so that the USB
device is used before the harddrive (often achieved by pressing <delete>
during the boot sequence).

- L.S.