[xubuntu-users] [off-topic] Re: [15.04 64Bit]-Delete Old Kernels?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Mon Jun 22 13:21:50 UTC 2015

On Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:35:48 -0500, Victor Forberger wrote:
>PS- Most of Chaplin's stuff is copyright expired.  Numerous films of
>his are available at archive.org, and folks should check them out.
>
>https://archive.org/search.php?query=%22charlie+chaplin%22

I just searched for 3 films, English first and then for the German
version and non of the 3 films is available, so I didn't continue my
search for other films. It's easier to get them at the city library,
unfortunately membership in my hometown isn't for free. Were I'm
living culture is only for the rich, those who don't have money get
structured reality television programs instead. If we don't like to
watch this television crap, even if we don't own a device, television
set, computer etc., we anyway need to pay for state television. They are
polluting our culture with structured reality programs, soap operas and
other crap. This is a shame for Germany, the nation of "Dichter und
Denker" (poets and philosophers).

https://archive.org/search.php?query=Monsieur%20Verdoux
https://archive.org/search.php?query=A%20King%20in%20New%20York
https://archive.org/search.php?query=Ein%20K%C3%B6nig%20in%20New%20York