[xubuntu-users] [15.04 64Bit]-Delete Old Kernels?

Victor Forberger vforberger at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 22 12:35:48 UTC 2015

On 06/21/2015 09:46 AM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:37:13 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>> http://packages.ubuntu.com/
>
> I forgot to mention, that the packages have file lists, so since you
> know the package names, you can read where the files are located.
>
> This might be interesting too:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MetaPackages
>
> OT: Is this a free picture?
> https://linuxatty.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/cropped-modern-times.jpg

Synaptic also provides a good way of viewing dependencies and file
locations.  Once Synaptic is started, click on Properties and then the
relevant tab, such as "Dependencies" or "Installed Files."

- Victor

PS- Most of Chaplin's stuff is copyright expired.  Numerous films of his
are available at archive.org, and folks should check them out.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=%22charlie+chaplin%22

The film, "Modern Times" is the apparent exception, however.  It's NOT
available at archive.org. Rather, check out
http://www.criterion.com/films/27526-modern-times. Images from the
movie, however, are available everywhere, end enforcement of any
copyright on those images is non-existent.