[xubuntu-users] garmin satnav updates

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:49:20 UTC 2015

Many thanks. But what does one do about the satnavs directories? What
I am unsure of is which satnav directory it is reading. Presumably
adding the sd card is simply providing a 'data disk' to read rather
than what's installed. as a lorry driver I use it each day and so wary
of 'screwup'.

thanks
james